History of Gay and Lesbian Life in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Businesses - Bars and Clubs

 
Station 2- The Eastern Connection
Location: 1534 W. Grant Street

Opened:
Closed:

October 1987
1996
Clientele:

Female/ male
Bar/ social

 

 
       
 

Station II- The Eastern Connection was opened in late in October 1987 by Lois & Sheri, a larger and better environment than their first bar, Gay Street Station. (IS SO 4-20) The bar celebrated its fifth anniversary on October 30, 1992 (IS SO 9-23) and continued to operate for about 4 more years after that.

More information about this business is welcomed from anyone who can contribute it.

 


Article about move in In Step, vol. 4 no. 17,
October 1-21, 1987


Advertisement, September 1988

Credits: contents, design and arrangement by Don Schwamb.
Last updated: October-2007.